Modern Dental Centre is highly acclaimed for its state-of-the-art equipments
- RVG (Digital radiography)
Digital X-rays, have been around for seven years and allows a dentist to see inside the tooth. Modern Dental Centre has been using RVG since it has come into the field of dentistry. The procedure of taking an X-Ray right till the development and visualisation has been revolutionised by the use of RVG. X-ray that appears on a computer screen next to the patient’s chair, can be enlarged or colorized to enhance problem areas.
The new X-rays, used by an estimated 5 percent of dentists, are safer than the old method because they emit up to 90 percent less radiation. Six images of teeth can be taken for the same amount of radiation exposure it takes to process one piece of conventional film.
And as more patients learn about this, they prefer it. While reduced radiation was his primary reason for using digital radiography, it has been welcomed because of the comfort with which X Rays can be taken.
Photos are easy to re-take and patients no longer have to wait for the film to develop. The X-rays are easily printed, duplicated, and can be provided to the patient in the printed form if they demand.
- INTRA ORAL CAMERA
Intra oral cameras add an educative and amusing aspect to dental practice.Intraoral cameras, which can be used in conjunction with a computer or with a television monitor take a picture of the outside of the tooth.
- The image or photograph can be immediately seen on the monitor. They are an excellent aid in motivation of the patient and are very usefulin making them aware of the condition of their mouth and tha steps they need to follow to improve their hygiene standards. This is especially beneficial for patients who may be suspicious or resentful of recommendations their dentists give them, especially if they don’t feel any immediate pain.
the dental chairs at our clinic are highly advanced, automatic and are with multi positional facility for the comfort of patient.
- Electrocautery in another name for painless minor surgical procedures used in day to day dental procedures.
- Its uses include Operculectomy, gingivectomy, coagulation, cown lengthening etc.
- It removes required amont of soft tissues without anv pain or bleeding and does not rquire any suturing afterwards.
- • It is extensively used at Modern Dental Centre in all the above mentioned conditions.
- AIR PROPHY JET
- Air polishing unit, used at Modern Dental Centre, specially designed for 360 degrees rotation, cleans hidden tartar effectively in any part of teeth that remains after cleaning with ultrasonic scaler.
ULTRA MODERN DENTAL CHAIRS